WHO WE ARE
Master Certified Tanning Professional
Bay Area & Carmel
Our mission is to provide quality organic mobile tanning to clients in the Bay Area. If you want to feel good about yourself and look years younger, treat yourself to our custom spray tan. Bay Area Tan strives to focus on health and well-being by avoiding the use of harmful UV rays and getting the same result much faster. Those harmful UV rays are replaced with cutting-edge and award-winning sunless organic products that contain vitamins and antioxidants that moisturize and nourish your skin.
While helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles, cellulite, varicose veins and skin discoloration, such as redness and other skin imperfections, Bay Area Tan’s Certified Technicians customize that perfect natural looking shade you’ve been needing and wanting by coming to you!
We are dedicated to customizing a sunless tan to the specific needs of our clients. After careful evaluation, technicians will vary the shade, depth and color of the tan according to your skin type and preference.
All spray tans include the following:
* Complimentary color consultation
* Variety of color choices for all skin types
* Hand application from one of our experts using a state-of-the-art HVLP spray gun and equipment
* Warm air dry off
You will dress immediately after our application, thanks to the new HVLP turbine technology which also reduces spray time down to 5-10 minutes.
We use the same organic solution used on "Dancing with the Stars!"
We bring our spray tan pop-up tent with a gap in the back where we put an extraction fan with a filter. This filter catches all the overspray so there is virtually no mess. We can set up anywhere you feel comfortable: kitchen, bathroom, living room, garage or even outside, if it's not too windy. Even in your Hotel room if you're in town for a wedding or special event. All we need is an electrical outlet and decent lighting!
AS SEEN ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!
Get the perfect tan in less than 10.
This is our Signature spary. One full-body custom spray tan.
We are dedicated to customizing a sunless tan to the specific needs of its clients. After careful evaluation, technicians will vary the shade, depth and color of the tan according to your skin type and preference.
On the run? Shower within 1-3 hours and be on your way.
If you're headed to a last minute party or wedding, this is a great way to get a quick and healthy sunless glow. Shower within hours instead of having to wait until the next morning. Results are the same.
Get the girls together for some tanning and champagne.
You and 3 or more of your friends get to sip on a complimentary bottle of champagne, snack on palatable hors d'oeuvres and host a spray tanning "glow party". Each additional friend gets sprayed for only $25. The host tans for free!
On a budget? Save some cash by showing your student ID.
If you're a student, you're in luck. Bring your student ID and get the Student discount.
Choose your plan
TIPS FOR THE PERFECT TAN
- Shave and exfoliate at least 24 hours in advance.
- NO lotions, perfumes or deodorants 24 hours in advance.
- Wax and mani/pedi should always be done prior to appointment, NOT after.
- Come prepared with loose fitted clothing and flip flops. Ideal outfit is a dark colored maxi dress.
- The better you exfoliate prior to appointment, the longer your tan will last.
- What you wear during your tan is up to you. You may go nude or wear underwear/bathing suit.
- We will provide a disposable thong as another option.
- If you choose to wear something during your tan, we ask you to make sure you place it where you want your tan lines to be.
- If you feel wet anywhere, please let us know.
- Avoid perspiration, showering, lotion and perfume for at least 6-8 hours, preferably until the following day. For a Skinny Dip, the delay should be 1-3 hours.
- Warm water rinse only for the first 2 days. After that, no harsh soaps or face creams.
- Deodorant, powder foundation and makeup are okay to apply after; however, a one hour delay after your tan recommended.
- Do not wear a bra for at least 1-2 hours after your tan.
- Do not wash your hands for at least 2 hours after your tan.
- Try to moisturize at least once a day (twice preferred) to prolong the life of your tan.
- Expect your hands and face to fade faster due to frequent washing.
- Do not exfoliate for at least one week and try to shave as little as possible.
You will be provided with these written instructions when you finish.
Follow these tips and your tan should last a minimum of 14 days or longer. Your tan will last longer than most because I use proprietary techniques developed from my Master's Certification Course.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINMENT
Choose an on location or mobile appointment below